WHY CHOOSE HEAD START?
- 5 Star Step Up to Quality Rating at all of our SCCAA Head Start Locations.
- Offers full and half-day center based classes for children ages birth to 5 years of age.
- Offers home based services for children birth to 3 years of age.
- Our teaching staff hold associate's degree or bachelor's degree.
- We serve children with special needs.
HEAD START WORKS!!
Kindergarten Readiness is our focus!
32 M+ Head Start has helped more than 32 million children and their families prepare for school and for life.
Head Start is a national commitment to give every child an opportunity to succeed in school and in life. In the over 50 years since its inception, Head Start has improved the lives of more than 32 million children and their families. Head Start alumni are in all walks of the nation's life. Educators, doctors, lawyers, military personnel, artists, engineers, religions and civic leaders and scientist remember Head Start as the place where, at an early age they acquired a life-long love of learning.
Head Start offers a unique whole child-whole family program design with a delivery system that includes local programs, national standards, monitoring, professional development, and family engagement.
There are four major components to Head Start:
- Education - Providing a variety of learning experiences to help children grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally.
- Health - Providing health services such as immunizations, dental, medical, mental health, and nutritional services, and early identification of health problems.
- Parent Involvement - Involving parent in the planning and implementation of activities. Parents serve on policy council and committees that make administrative decisions; participate in classes and workshops on child development; and volunteer in the program.
- Social Services - Provide outreach to families to determine what services are need.
330-456-6218 - Call Today!
Si desea inscribirse para contacto de Head Start nos en 330-456-6218